This is a community site dedicated to informing neighbors and preserving the village vibe of Civita.
FREEWAY CONNECTORS DO NOT BELONG WITHIN THE WALKABLE COMMUNITY OF CIVITA
Action Needed Now – Here Is What You Can Do:
1. Find details on the Freeway Connector and how it impacts the Civita
Community at SaveCivita.com and on Facebook at Save Civita.
2. Email your questions and concerns to the City. The City is accepting public comment on the recirculated EIR (Environmental Impact Report).
Recirculated DEIR Information: Available for review at www.sandiego.gov/planning/programs/ceqa. This is the time to identify inaccuracies, omissions, and impacts and to ask for clarifications, responses, corrections, and supplemental information and/or studies.
Responses are due by May 30th. Send your comments to
Susan Morrison Environmental Planner, City of San Diego Planning Department
1010 2nd Avenue, MS 413
San Diego, CA 92101
Or e-mail your comments to planningCEQA@sandiego.gov with the Project Name and Number in the subject line.
Project Name: Serra Mesa Community Plan Amendment Roadway Connection Project
Project No. 265605
Phrase your comments in the form of questions. The City is required to respond to all questions submitted. Each member of the household should send their questions and comments.
The draft letter of response to the Recirculated Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for the Serra Mesa Community Plan Amendment Roadway Connection Project is completed. If you are interested in reading the letter, send an email to email@example.com. Please Note: This is a draft letter subject to change upon the review by the Serra Mesa Planning Group (SMPG) board. The subcommittee evaluated the DEIR section by section. Consequently, the letter is long, detailed, and comprehensive. The main points are summarized in a conclusion section at the end of the letter.
SMPG will review and vote on the draft letter at their May 18th meeting, 7 pm, at the City View Church, 9404 Phyllis Place. The public is invited to attend and participate.
3. Email your opposition to each of our 9 San Diego City Council Members
Scott Sherman firstname.lastname@example.org (Mission Valley’s Council Representative)
4. Stay informed on the freeway connector through Civita. Please send your
name, address, and email address to email@example.com
5. Find us on Facebook at Save Civita. Like Us and Share the Page.
6. Follow us on Twitter @SaveCivita.
7. Forward this information to your neighbors and friends.
We need everyone to stay active, spread the word and engage others..